TIRED OF DISTANCE IN YOUR MARRIAGE? Stop Arguing and Build a Happy Marriage Today
Joseph L. Follette, Jr.. M.Div., M.S. Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Let me show you how to reconnect with each other!
My marriage communication course will help you turn your marriage around. Your marriage can change to become satisfying again. In the office or online I’m available to help you!
frustrated with your marriage?
It wasn't until I was sick and tired of feeling upset, frustrated and miserable that I began looking for a way out of my marriage. But it wasn't a way out that I needed. It was a way in that I needed. I needed a way in to reconnect with my wife.
Now I am enjoying an argument free marriage. No more fussing and stressing. Is that what you want?
Marriage isn’t easy for anyone. I will show you how to improve your communication and problem solving abilities.
You Can Stop Arguing!
Don't Procrastinate! Start Working On Your Marriage Now!
As a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist I have been helping couples build happy marriages for over 18 years. I would be happy to help you create the marriage you have dreamed of having. Enjoy the Companionship, Satisfying Sexual Relationship, Great Conversations, and Partnership you signed up for!
Let me show you how to become an argument free more loving marriage that gets along all the time. Learn how to create peace and harmony in your relationship. Learn how to be a happy person yourself!
Phil and Cicely
Larry and Fran
Sky and Bethany
Xavier and Tabitha
Rick and Nancy
Jaylin and Simone
Mason and Cynthia
Ron and Abigail
Sam and Allison
UNDERSTAND YOUR SPOUSE
UNDERSTAND YOUR RELATIONSHIP
Ten Mindset Shifts this Course Will Help You Make
Happiness is My choice
Happiness and harmony is achievable in my marriage
My spouse is not responsible for loving me
There is good for me in my spouse
Every marriage has its rough patches
My spouse is not responsible for my miserable emotions
I can't have my way all the time
I can resolve the problems in my marriage
I plan to be happily married
My marriage is something to celebrate
Why You Should Seek Help From a Marriage Counselor
Enroll Now in this live video conferencing course with Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Joe Follette, Jr. Joe has helped thousands of couples learn how to communicate effectively and enjoy a happier marriage. See what a difference this course can make in your marriage.
Change Your Life For The Better Now!
Get a Free 30 Minute Assessment Session
No Risk! See if you can work with Joe during this free consultation
This 10-week course will help you learn what it takes to become a harmonious couple and guide you on a wonderful journey to improved communication and deepened intimacy. You will get to know each other better and come to agreement on issues that have kept you apart. During this course you will enjoy online lessons, assignments, dates, and interaction with others taking the course. Joe will meet with you each week via video conferencing. If you can’t make the live session you can watch the video and audio replays. You can schedule private sessions with Joe along the way. You can ask questions and get the intervention you’ve been needing.
The Time Is Now to Work on Your Marriage!
Enjoy the company of other couples during this phenomenal opportunity to develop better communication.
- Turn Arguments into Intimacy
- Get Positioned for Change
- Understand Yourself
- Understand Your Spouse
- Understand Your Relationship
- Better Communicate Your Emotions
- Learn “We-Win” Negotiation
- Learn What to Focus On
- Plan for a Happy Marriage
- Celebrate Your Marriage
Joe has proven his ability to transform lives for over 30 years
Welcome to Lifestyle Therapy & Coaching!
- Christian African American Male
- 18 years in Second Marriage
- Father of five awesome children, grandfather of one and owner of two dogs
- Sang in the Oakwood University Aeolians as a college student
- Has two masters degrees and completed work towards a Ph.D.
- Served several churches as an ordained Seventh-day Adventist pastor
- Served as a Residence Hall Director and Counselor at Oakwood University
- Worked as a Family Counselor for Adult Substance Abuse Recovery at Bradford Health Services
- Created State Certified Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Served as Chaplain Candidate in the U.S. Army
- Certified Prepare/Enrich Facilitator since 1989
- CEO of Lifestyle Therapy & Coaching
- Author of Sizzle Mindset: Seven Secrets to Keep the Passion Alive in Your Marriage
- Helped hundreds of couples make the changes they desired in their marriages
- Been a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist since 2001
- Has treated many issues including anxiety, depression, anger, sexual abuse, substance abuse, sexual addiction, pornography addiction, parenting, rebellious kids, weight control, marriage problems, premarital counseling, divorce recovery, academic challenges, social issues, ADHD, womens issues, men’s issues, spiritual issues, sexual problems, codependency, enabling, grief, sleep problems, headaches, stress, PTSD, adjustment problems, mood disorders, adult children, multiple generation problems, infidelity, lying, spending, gambling, gaming, etc.